tel: 718-746-1979 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
60. Balconies - Tall balconies without safety railings may lead to a dangerous fall.
61. Bath tubs or sinks - When filled with water, a bath tub or a sink can cause a small pet to
62. Doors and windows - Open doors and windows commonly lead to dogs and cats running
across busy roads.
63. Electrical cords - Can cause electrocution if plugged into an outlet
64. Fireplace - Flames can result in serious burns to your pet and ashes can cause illness if
65. Toilets - Toilet water is not healthy for pets to drink; always remember to close the lid.
66. Washer and dryer - Your dog or can easily crawl into a washer or dryer without you
knowing, so be sure to close the doors to these appliances when you are not using them.
Next: Outside the Home