tel: 718-746-1979 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When enjoying the outdoors, be sure to protect your pets from.
67. Algae - Can be found in ponds or other bodies of water, certain forms can be toxic.
68. Antifreeze/Coolant - Some types of antifreeze or coolant products contain ethylene
glycol, which is highly toxic to dogs and cats, even in small amounts.
69. Fire pit/Grill - Flames can result in serious burns and ashes can cause illness if ingested.
70. Fences/Gates - Openings in damaged fences or gates can be used by your cat or dog to
run away or could lead to strangulation if they become stuck.
71. Deck lattice - Your dog or cat could become stuck in the openings under your deck and
72. De-icing Salts - Some formulations may contain chemicals that are hazardous to pets if
ingested in large amounts. Look for "pet-friendly" de-icing salts.
73. Compost (particularly if moldy)
77. Cocoa bean shell mulch fertilizer
78. Swimming pools and hot tubs - Never leave your pet unattended near uncovered pools,
even if they can swim.